MicroSolar – 80 LED – Waterproof – Lithium Battery – Digitally Adjustable TIME & LUX with Buttons — Adjustable Light Fixture from Left to Right, Up and Down // Outdoor Solar Motion Sensor Light
MicroSolar inc supply one year’s warranty to this light. If you want to purchase extension wire for SL1, please visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EWB7DIU The SL1 can deliver 200 activations lasting 60 seconds once fully charged. How does it work? During the day, the SL1 Security Light’s 1 watt solar panel charges its internal 2000mAh Lithium Ion battery,
MicroSolar inc supply one year’s warranty to this light.
If you want to purchase extension wire for SL1, please visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EWB7DIU
The SL1 can deliver 200 activations lasting 60 seconds once fully charged.
How does it work?
During the day, the SL1 Security Light’s 1 watt solar panel charges its internal 2000mAh Lithium Ion battery, giving it the power it needs to activate after dark.
After dark, the SL1 will activate as soon as it detects motion. The time the SL1 stays lit for is adjustable from 10 seconds to 10 minutes. At dawn, the SL1 stops activating and starts charging again, ready for the night ahead.
How do I install it?
Find the best location for your solar panel within 5 meters of where you plan to have the floodlight. The location needs to be as south facing as possible and free from light obstructions such as buildings, trees, fences, bushes or the shadows that these create.
1. Position solar panel in desired location
2. Drill holes, insert screw plugs and screw panel into place
3. Position the light in desired location
4. Mark holes in bracket, drill holes and insert screw plugs
5. Fix the light in to place
6. Connect solar panel cable to light and turn on.
What is a ‘remote motion sensor’?How waterproof is it?
The SL1 Solar Security Light is IP56 rated. Waterproofing is rated by the IP (International Protection) system which consists of the letters “IP” followed by two digits. The first digit after IP ranks a products protection against solid objects. The second digit rates a products ability to protect against liquids. The SL1 Solar Floodlight is IP56 rated. IP56 means the light is protected against dust – limited ingress (no harmful deposit) and protected against strong jets of water (e.g. for use on ship decks – limited ingress permitted).
- One year’s warranty. Sensor digitally adjustable : adjustable Lux & Delay time with buttons with digital display
- 80 pcs super high brightness LED, output:550 Lumen
- Working time : 200 triggers, each trigger lasting 60 seconds after fully charged
- 7-12 meters detecting range. Long life Lithium battery inside, which lasts over 3 years
- Adjustable light fixture, from left to right, up and down. Waterproof IP65, 1 watt solar panel with 16.4 feet wire (Optional 16.4 feet extension wire), aluminum light body & easy installation accessories
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of 08/08/2017 20:36. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.