ALLPOWERS® Solar Battery Charger 16W Portable Solar Panel Charger iphone External Battey Pack Backup Power Bank Battery Travel Charger with 5V USB Port Compatible with iphone, ipad, Samsung, Blackberry, LG, PDA, MP4, MP5, GPS Units & All Other USB Compatible Devices
ALLPOWERS battery charger, away from the charging problem ALLPOWERS is a company in combination with solar photovoltaic application design, development, production and sales. The ALLPOWERS power charger allows you to charge the external battery anywhere at any time. Get the ALLPOWERS battery pack now. Environmental protection and energy inexhaustible ALLPOWERS 16W solar panel captures more
ALLPOWERS battery charger, away from the charging problem
ALLPOWERS is a company in combination with solar photovoltaic application design, development, production and sales. The ALLPOWERS power charger allows you to charge the external battery anywhere at any time. Get the ALLPOWERS battery pack now.
Environmental protection and energy inexhaustible
ALLPOWERS 16W solar panel captures more sunlight and converts this light into energy, more efficient, providing endless juice for your devices, completely replacing pollutional battery pack to protect environment.
* Note:Fully charge iPhone 5 only takes 1.5 hours (under standard testing conditions(STD): 1000W/㎡, AM1.5, 25°C (40000LUX)
Compact size design for portability, with the free hook, you may just hang it on your bag when outdoors. Folding down into an small package and weighing in at less than a pound, the solar charger adds minimal bulk to your backpack.
PET laminated solar panel and PVC fabric for weatheproof outdoor durability, premium materials and circuitry ensure lifetime reliability.
1. One year product guarantee from ALLPOWERS
2. Your Satisfaction is our Highest Priority. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our products, shipping status, customer service and high quantity discount.
- 16W monocrystalline solar array is 17%-19% efficiency, providing enough power to charge two devices at the same time
- Foldable Monocrystalline solar cells, pocket for devices and cell charger. Portable, compact & stylish design. PET laminated solar panels sewn into high-wear PVC fabric for weather-resistant outdoor durability.
- Convenient eyeholes enable easy attachment to backpacks while hiking.
- Free limitless power with two USB output (5V/2.1A; 5V/1A), power up any USB devices, faster than a computer USB port (depending on the weather), more powerful than comparable panels
- Package contents:ALLPOWERS External Battery, hook, micro USB cable, instruction manual
May be the best value in their class. I have had mixed results with solar panels in the past. I’ve had them barely do anything, do nothing and do so little the battery just treads water or loses less, but doesn’t charge. This product is a very nice exception. It charged my Samsung Note 3 – which has an extended 4500 mah battery inside from a half- to full charge in a morning under the hot sun – put it on the roof of a boat on a lake. No ill effects from the sun.What I really bought it for though was for use with an Anker 2nd gen Astro3 12000mAh Portable External Battery. The idea was to use the panel to charge up the battery, which I could then use for the phone or whatever else I wanted to charge up after the fact. It worked splendidly for this as well.I like the sturdy cordura cover, and the small loops worked into the cover, which let me use the also-included mini carabiners to fasten the panels to various bits that either let me keep the panel from getting blown off the boat roof, or…
impressed I have personally tested this product after I got it . Here is the review that is fair and honest.Well, firstly the delivery, prompt and on time, the packaging is simple a straightforward. So opening the box the solar charger is simply presented folded up, very neat.The solar charger is large, even folded its definitely a backpack carry, no chance of fitting in even the most generous of coat pockets. Folded it measures approx 235 x 165x 30mm, Unfolded is 820 x 165 x 10mm, just as advertised.My preliminary tests of this device, so far, have proved promising. I’m about to take it on an almost month long hike, in Wales, I will try and add more of an extensive review after. But so far, my experiences are pretty good. On a grey day, behind a car window, this was producing charge. On a grey day behind my (shamelessly dirty) west facing double glazed window, this produced charge, and charged my 3200mah external battery pack in a day (or just under…