Weanas(TM) Solar Power String Fairy Light Warm White 100 LEDs Solar Energy Overlapped Connectable 55 feet 17M for Indoor Outdoor Home Garden Christmas Party
* Dimension: Warm white Overall Approx 17M 55ft Panel to 1st bulb approx 200cm Solar Panel 6.5*5CM Ground Spike 17.5cm Connectable Solar Panel 100 LED at 15cm spacing Work temperature -20°C–+60°C * Installation: 1.Put the stake onto the tube at back. 2.Find a place for the light with clear and full exposure to the sun.
Overall Approx 17M 55ft
Panel to 1st bulb approx 200cm
Solar Panel 6.5*5CM
Ground Spike 17.5cm
Connectable Solar Panel
100 LED at 15cm spacing
Work temperature -20°C–+60°C
1.Put the stake onto the tube at back.
2.Find a place for the light with clear and full exposure to the sun. Insert the stake into ground. If the ground is hard, do not twist or hammer with force. This may result in item damaged.
3.Expose the solar panel to sunshine. Make the solar panel faces right to the noon sun.
4.At the back of the light, there is a 3-way-switch; middle position for “OFF”, left/right is for blinking/steady-on lighting. For initial application, we suggest the solar panel be exposed to the sun fully charge the battery for 1 day or more with manual switch on.
5.Push the switch to ON or FLASH. The light is ready to work automatically at dusk.
6.Please uninstall the safety cover of switch before use.
* Note: If your solar string light is not turn on automatically at dusk,check as follows:
1.Make sure the switch is turned to “ON” or “FLASH”;the battery is fully charged
2.When using the light string, keep the solar panel from light source. The string light may turn off when the ambient light is too strong (above 15 lux). In this case cover the solar panel or move it away to a dark place.
3.After above, check the solar light at night or in dark. If the lamp light on but not last long, this means insufficient power storage. Turn the switch button to “ON”, and full charge the light under direct sunlight at least 6 hours.
* Package include:
1 x Solar Power Light（Packages may differ）
1 x Ground Spike
- No wiring needed, powered by solar energy,auto Sensor controls lighting and recharging
- The solar panel can be overlapped and connectable, saving room and help you set your light different in shapes
- Light color: Warm white; Light Modes: Flashing/Glimmering,steady On.
- LED lights can keep glowing for about 6-20 hours a night after fully charged during the day; full Charging time in sunshine: 4-6 hours
- Waterproof, suitable for indoor and outdoor use, Christmas, party or other celebration activities
Not that awful blue-white… We bought a bunch of strings of these lights to put on a pergola in our yard, and so far (it’s been a couple of months), they’ve been performing beautifully. They turn on at dusk and off at dawn, and the effect is magical. The “warm” white is so much better than the original bluish LED lights–they really look like the old-fashioned white holiday lights.
Bright light, wrong color temperature; not “warm” white How hard is it to get warm (not “yellow”, not “amber”) led lights? Well, we’re still looking. Have checked box box stores and decided to give this Amazon seller a try. Disappointed for sure. I think some sellers confuse “bright” with “warm” when they describe their lights. Not sure whether these were just mislabeled at the factory or whether seller doesn’t have warm white. Purchased 2 sets of lights for our deck railings. Charged them up for 2 days in direct sun and then tested. One set lit up promptly, the other didn’t. Checked the battery compartment of the non working set and found a bit of corrosion, so after cleaning contacts and recharging lights did work. However, neither set is warm white as described here, they are more of a bright white. (To be fair, they are not as blue/cool as “cool white”, but they are not close to being a “warm” white) Contacted seller who told me to work with Amazon to resolve my issue, which I did. I…